January 19, 2011

A New Blog by Me....."Alice Reviews Media"

I tend to want to review a lot of books and movies here (since I love them), but this blog is supposed to be my journal.  I use Good Reads to share my thoughts on books, but I didn't have a place to share my thoughts with friends about movies and TV shows.  I was lamenting this with a friend, and decided I might as well start another blog where I can review them all in one place.  It's mostly to make recommendations.... which I like my friends to do for me too.  :)

I don't give a synopsis (though I will link to one), just my impressions and rating.  There isn't much there yet, but I plan to post each time I finish reading or watching something.  (I might even go back and review stuff from a long time ago!)  If you are interested.....

Alice Reviews Media


-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments that are appropriate and friendly.