August 30, 2008

Ranch Trip - Part 4

Evening activities at the ranch including singing around a bon fire, and roasting marshmallows... and Starbursts. Go figure.
... a variety show put on my all the grandkids. I helped them put together two group numbers that we rehearsed each day. The younger kids did "Put on a Happy Face" (performed here)...

... and the older kids did "We're All In This Together" from High School Musical. (I didn't get a still photo of this because I was in the back of the room doing the choreography with them because they were a little unsure, and Jay was running the video camera.) They all did a great job!

Mary sang a solo, "When She Loved Me" from Toy Story 2 (Sarah McLachlan). It was sweet.


Saturday night was the annual fireworks show, but I didn't get a photo of that either. But you know what fireworks look like, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments that are appropriate and friendly.