August 24, 2008

Balloon Launch

Yesterday was the balloon launch in honor of Christian and Stephanie. I am amazed and touched at the number of people who participated. (read about just some of the launches here, here, here, here, here, here, and here).
My family gathered in my parents' cul de sac with their neighbors (Christian and Stephanie lived with my parents for a while right after they moved here from New Jersey, so all the neighbors know them).
Afterward we gathered as a family at my parents house to eat and visit. I have always loved being around my family, but times like this make me want to spend even more time with them. They are all wonderful and I love them so much. I am truly blessed!P.S. I forgot my camera so I stole these images from my sister who did bring hers. Thanks Liz!

2 comments:

  1. Alice, it looks beautiful. I appreciate all of the updates through your's and cjanes blogs. Christian and Stephanie are in our hearts and prayers constantly. I think you have the most amazing family and am so grateful you chose Jay to marry. Your family is a great example of how a family should be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alice,
    Thanks so much for the update. I comment here because I feel like you need to know your update's are aprreciated also. You have such a sweet spirit and your family is amazing. Please know all of you are in our thoughts daily and our prayers. I feel greatful for any news on how all of you are, because I know it must be hard to take time out to sit and write here. Thanks for your kindness.
    Becka

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments that are appropriate and friendly.