January 23, 2013

My Life History in 50 short posts in 2013

I accepted a friend's challenge to write 50 short stories from my life this year.  I need this challenge because for years (too many) I've had really good intentions of writing about my life.  It has always felt so overwhelming so I never did anything.  But I like the idea of just writing small bits and pieces here and there.  It doesn't have to be cohesive necessarily.  Just put it in writing!  I might as well start somewhere, right?

At first I thought I would create a separate blog just for this challenge, but I think that's getting out of hand.... I don't need another blog to keep track of.  So, I'll just be including them here, which I guess makes sense since this is my journal anyway.

So, welcome to my life... history. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments that are appropriate and friendly.