Yes, I know, I know. I'm sorry I haven't been blogging. But honestly, I simply don't have time. Believe it or not, once my kids went back to school, life got even crazier. Here is what is keeping me busy right now.
- Organizing a Uhaul trailer sized pile of materials for my music classes, and teaching said music classes to preschoolers and kindergarteners. (Is that a word?)
- Researching, comparing prices, and scheduling inflatables for the school fall festival.
- Trying to figure out how to be the treasurer for our school parent organization, collecting dues and money for school shirts, and making deposits almost daily since school started. I also need to research and update the software too, and organize the files, and close out the end of the fiscal year (June), and create new budgets for the new fiscal year, and a lot of other stuff I'm not aware of yet.
- Driving kids to school, preschool, playgroup, gymnastics, and, starting next month, ballet lessons. (Thankfully, Collin can ride his bike to piano lessons and Cub Scouts.) Oh, and picking them up again.
- Pestering my kids to do their homework, practice the piano, clean their bedrooms, and rinse off their dishes.
- Researching and shopping for a new washer and dryer after our 10-year-old set died, taking apart my laundry room and reconfiguring it for the new machines... and putting it back together.
- Organizing the "Art Masterpiece" and "Music Masterpiece" programs for our school for the 2007-2008 school year.
- Preparing a show for the musical theatre performing group for kids I've started; assigning solos and speaking parts, figuring out how to record my voice singing the songs on CD for the kids to practice with (and burning the CD's), typing lyrics for the kids to take home, choreographing the musical numbers, designing and creating scenery, finding a venue for the performance and possibly acquiring a sound system (depending on the venue).
- Planning various Sharing Time lessons.
- Trying to find time to play with and read to Jack.
I don't even like to think about all the other things I need to do that aren't getting done.
So, I don't have time to blog right now. It will just have to wait. But I promise that when things calm down I will tell you all about the above, plus our trip to the ranch, and more. Just be patient.