December 27, 2009

Zoppé

Last night we went to the Zoppé Family Circus! It was so much fun! This is what you think of when you hear the phrase "The circus is in town," and what you see in old movies. It is a traditional Italian family circus, started in 1842. It's just a single big-top tent, intimate seating where you can see everything, lots of audience participation, hilarious clown antics, great talent, and tons of fun. I was very impressed.

If you have an opportunity to go, you really should! They are in town until January 4th (Chandler) and there are still tickets available ($15 for kids 12 and under, and $20 for adults). I think this is an experience my kids will not forget.

I had fun playing with my camera.... took a bunch of cool photos without a flash, lots of experimenting.




1 comment:

  1. Glenn once went (prob to B&B when he was little) and said that the "animal smell" was just horrid and that he will never go again... :) I'm going to look for this group and check it out; I think it would be fun! (I'll tell him you guys went and I think he'll change.) Take care. We miss you guys! (Thanks for blogging - it's fun to see you guys.)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments that are appropriate and friendly.