April 17, 2010

Mustard??!!??

Jay loves mustard... he puts in on sandwiches really thick, so that it practically gushes out the sides. I mean, he really loves mustard.

I like mustard.... a good amount on a hamburger or hot dog, just a little on a ham sandwich.
Our kids are OK with mustard, most of the time. They like it on hamburgers, hate it on hot dogs.

I have always loved "Alice in Wonderland" (the original Disney version). I don't think I need to tell you why. (I haven't seen the new one... kind of don't want to).

And we all love this (watch it from 1:30 on). And every time anyone in our family says the word "mustard," we can't help responding with "MUSTARD?!!? Don't let's be silly"... and then we all bust up laughing.

Classic.Oh, and we like butter, jam, and sugar too.

1 comment:

  1. We quoted this in my house growing up too! To this day if you say "mustard" with a pause, my siblings will quote the Mad Hatter. It's so automatic with me that my kids have started doing it too.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments that are appropriate and friendly.