May 11, 2007

A Clean House

My parents are in Kirtland, Ohio for the summer, serving as missionaries for our church. I miss them. My mom didn't want to lose the woman who cleans her house, so she sent Rosario to clean my house. She arrived the other day, on a morning when I was feeling frustrated and overwhelmed, and discouraged with the state of my house. She spent 5 hours detail-cleaning my house (all those places I never have time to get too), while I did laundry, and took deep breaths. Ahhhh. Joy of joys! Thank you Mom!

I wish I could afford to have someone clean my house regularly. Maybe someday when we are rich.....

1 comment:

  1. See how nice it is?! I don't think I can ever go back to not having a housekeeper.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments that are appropriate and friendly.