November 08, 2007

Doing the "Best" I can

Everyone keeps asking why I don't blog very much anymore. Well, I'll tell you. (Though I don't think I EVER blogged "very much.")

1) I'm stirring too many different pots, wearing too many different hats, I bit off more than I can chew... choose your favorite cliche. (read this)

2) I've been trying to heed Elder Oaks' most recent conference talk entitled "Good, Better, Best." While blogging is "good" it's not the "best" use of my time.

That doesn't mean I'm quitting. Just take the posts as they come.

1 comment:

  1. Can't argue with that!!! I do love reading what you have to say and seeing what's happening in your life.

    I often wondering if it's a distraction for me. And keep having that little nudge regarding my computer use. Thanks for that reminder from E. Oaks!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments that are appropriate and friendly.