March 05, 2011

Flag Football

Collin finished a season of flag football a few weeks ago.  His team didn't win any games, but they worked hard, learned a lot, made new friends, and had a good time.  They all had great attitudes and showed excellent sportsmanship.  I was very impressed with all the boys on the team.  I think it helps that they had 2 very kind coaches.  (It was some of the boys on the winning teams... and their coaches.... that were the ones with the "attitude."  Hm.)

So I've been practicing the "panning" technique I learned at the photography workshop I went to.  Panning is tricky.... I have a lot to learn!  But it's fun to experiment.
I am very proud of Collin.  He is a really good kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments that are appropriate and friendly.