October 14, 2008

Coming up this weekend.....

Nie Recovery
Blissfest
Nie Recovery Carnival Fundraiser
Saturday, October 18th, 8-5 pm

Fishbowl Raffle, Fair Food, Carnival Games, Face Painting, Silhouette Artist, Showings of "The Nie" Movie, Silent Auction (the bidding has already started online and will continue at the event)
100% of proceeds to Nie Recovery Fund**

Hosted By:
Domestic Bliss & Blissful Living Studio
166 West Main Street, Mesa, AZ 85201



**Nie Recovery is a charity benefiting Christian & Stephanie Nielson, survivors of the August 16th plane crash in St. Johns Arizona. Christian & Stephanie both received third degree burns covering their bodies and their medical bills are expected to reach into the millions.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for this list of ways to support. Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:49 PM

    I would love to attend if I lived
    in the area. I just want to share
    what Stephanie has done for me.
    She has motivated me to hug my son
    more, to love my husband more, to
    cook more, to bake more, to love
    the color red more(WOW), and to
    wear a little bit more pink blush
    on my cheeks. Life is Good!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:55 PM

    What a great event! What is "The Nie" movie? Could you post it on your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:13 AM

    You can link to the "Nie" movie through the auction website. www.welovethenielsons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments that are appropriate and friendly.