March 20, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAY!

Today is Jay's 40th birthday.  I made his favorite Eggs Benedict this morning for breakfast, as usual, and this evening we went to Liberty Market for dinner (one of our favorite restaurants, and you get $10 off on your birthday) and had a delicious meal. 

The kids and I wrote a song for Jay and the kids sang it to him tonight.  (I will post video and lyrics later.)  Then we had cake, of course.  He requested Tres Leches, another favorite, but not pretty, so no photos.  But it's very scrumptious, especially with strawberries on top.  Yum!  (Too bad I couldn't have any.  I've lost 25 pounds in the last 10 weeks, so I'm not complaining!  Woo hoo!)  

I gave Jay a new hard case for his guitar.... the one he had was junk.   And the kids gave him a couple of other small gifts. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAY!  You are the greatest husband, and I'm so grateful that you are such a wonderful father too.  I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments that are appropriate and friendly.