"Some Stuff I Want to Remember"
- Sometimes you're right and sometimes you're wrong, and it's important to know when.
- No one has everything going for them.
- The length of a meeting has absolutely no correlation to its effectiveness.
- Just because a book is in print doesn't mean it's well written.
- An ounce of morning is worth a pound of afternoon.
- Just because you walk around with an expensive planner doesn't mean you're organized.
- It's lots more fun to talk with those who know how to listen.
- No matter how much you have, there is always more to want. Satisfaction comes in wanting what you have.